Thursday, June 22, 2006

Summer Has Made Her Mark



The LCD reader outside the bank on the corner of 4th and Farmer's Lane read a scorching 112° Fahrenheit. According to the forecast, we expect more 3 digit temps in the next few days. S-I-Z-Z-L-I-N ! ! !

I’ve been bacheloretting it since last Thursday. My Darling Hubby, Ander, gets back from the Colorado Rockies sometime next week, depending on when and where the wildflowers bloom. He’s experiencing some inclement weather and is happy to hear he’s traipsing around the Rockies at 40° F. - 50° F.

Oliver’s Market has Bing Cherries at $2.99/Lb. as an Ad special.

So what’s a lonely girl to do on a hot summer night? Make bing cherry gelato, naturally. No need for hot fudge, caramel or even whipped cream. All this gal needs is the cherry on top. As fortune would have it…she gets pure cherry bliss in every bite.

Aaaaaahhh, the rapture…wanna taste?

Sharing is caring…

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziz said...

wow that is gorgeous! Cherry ice cream is my favorite (along with coffee flavored) so I def. want a taste! :O)

Thank you for stopping by my site and for the birthday wishes. :o)

9:54 PM, June 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home