Monday, August 14, 2006

Blogger Postcards of the World - Premier Episode 2

Titled: "Peace Activists"


My Postcard Pal, turns out to be the ”pleasant Payal of ”Bella Rossa”.

With a little cajoling from ”Blogger Postcards of the World” or BPW, founder and hostess, Meeta, Payal created her own blog for all the blogosphere to take pleasure in.

The word “Kismet” is derived from the Arabic or Turkish word meaning “fate or destiny.” I am a firm believer that there are no accidents in this world.

By accepting what is, as"IS", it helps in taking life's ups and downs, twists and turns, ins and outs, or unexpected happenchances on an easier course. Accept, move forward. Simple.

As mentioned in my previous post, I could not choose the postcard I wanted to send to my BPW buddy. Hence, I sent two. One was of the image of Sonoma/Napa Wine Country to fulfill the blogging event. The other was actually a card to reach out to fellow bloggers to evoke ”World Peace”. Several comments came in with earnest guesses of Berlin or Rome.

Wouldn’t you know it? The one person who recognized and identified the mysterious location in question was Payal, the recipient, herself.


"Budapest, Hungary"


Now, I ask you. Is that ”Kismet or what?”

Since Payal and I live only a county distance away from each other, we plan to meet and get together, perhaps for a pleasant picnic in one of the vineyards that surround us in the heart of wine country to share our thoughts, ideas and naturally, a summer banquet.

Life is a banquet, my friends. Peace be with you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Anni!
Just returned from Chicago and was checking in on the blogs that I enjoy following. this was a great post. I feel the same way about life. I've never been a believer in coincidences. Looking forward to meeting you and having that picnic soon! Have a great evening!

9:23 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger anni said...

Payal -
Welcome home. The Second City is one of my favorite "foodie" destinations. I've spent many a fine summer and winter evenings there. Ander has Corporate Art clients in Chicago and I've had the benefit of business travel myself.
Was your trip business or pleasure? If you can combine the two, even better!
Have a good week!
Tootles,
Anni :-)

12:33 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger anni said...

Kat -
Mahalo!

Tootles,
Anni :-)

12:35 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home